Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Especially Rings


I'm ready to get started on some new designs. Heres to the new year. I was fortunate to get to go the Blaine Lewis stone setting workshop in Virginia Beach, and so Im looking forward to practicing some of the skills that I learned in class. For now to help get the ball rolling I am putting together a ring show at the Pullen Art Center. I teach there and run the jewelry program and am looking forward to having a great variety of rings. If you are reading this and would like to submit ring or rings in this exhibit please contact me to get info. this show will be up for the month of Feb 2010. Work can be for sale. bettty.mckim@ci.raleigh.nc.us

1 comment:

  1. Betty, your rings look great and I am glad I found your blog. I also like seeing the inspiration photos you posted along with your other work!

    ReplyDelete