Saturday, November 27, 2010

Carolina Designer Craftsmen

Day two of the Carolina Designer Craftsmen show. This is the biggest show I do each year. The traffic has been good . This year I changed my display and I am pretty pleased with the new "corner" configuration. One of the things I really like about doing the show is the exposure and reaction you get to new designs and pieces. I always try to have a new series, and of course, plenty of the tried and true and their variations. This year I had a few of the enamel pieces, a series of gold plated hydraulic press pillow shapes complimented with oxidized silver and red coral, and the new dots and doilies complimented with garnets which were my most recent addition to the collection. It seems I sold some from each of these categories, as well as some of my older experimental pieces.











No comments:

Post a Comment