Friday, December 30, 2011

Rauschenberg, Caulder & Hammonds










Excuses, excuses been too busy to post on my blog and too busy and distracted to keep up with the blog documentation of the earring challenge.. and now its new years eve,eve and I have got alot of catching up to do. Yes everyone has been keeping up with their earrings. It was really difficult especially nov. & dec. But they will all be compiled and documented by Jan 15. So I wanted to post some favorite holiday images. 2011 was a really good year and has opened some interesting possibilities for 2012. So here goes with some of the fun distractions that have been keeping me busy. Had a great time in DC, very cold, (freezing) probably walked 10 miles. It is interesting that the art you love continues to speak to you. I am almost at the end of my second year of blogging, I find it gratifying to use this form of journalling to remember and analyze daily/weekly and sometimes mundane events and occurrences.

No comments:

Post a Comment