Sunday, July 29, 2012

I've been wanting to post a blog for a while but have been distracted. Summer camp at Pullen is over, it went really well this summer thanks to our awesome counselors, this makes my job much easier and I do like that. Mostly I have been involved in renovation projects, home repairs, attempts at gardening and trying to beat the heat. I have a super busy fall ahead of me and Ive got some serious studio time I need to get crackin' on. Off to the beach this week with my "walking" buddies. I hate all the political commercials. Enjoying Kerri and Misty playing Olympic volleyball. High fiving their win :) All the summer birthdays are being celebrated. Summer craft shows behind me. This has certainly been a summer full of thunderstorms. Extreme weather. Here comes another one. Surely my next post will be full of jewelry images. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment