Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fall became winter, still thinking about November.

Nov. 17 puppies were born one of these will be mine, a boy named Baxter, they will be ready Jan 7.

A commission, for a company logo. quite challenging actually
convention center presentation, for parks and rec.


                                            CDC, always a challenge, equally as rewarding.
 

                          Fall suddenly became winter its safe to say Thanksgiving was a blur, 
Finally used my Tim Turner Dinnerware, Got some of my earrings on the internet for catalog sales, Devin had a gallery show in Greenville, celebrated my mothers 90th birthday. And I was happy that my new favorite earring designs were well received. There is more, this was an unusually busy time. But they have changed something again on blogger so I will quit while I'm ahead. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment