Saturday, October 31, 2015

More Bliss shots for "look book"

Sticks n' Stones
Rosemary
Spokes and Ring
Classic Pearl Drop
This is my first time working with a model. I chose work that is wearable and can easily be worn by any age person. The work is classic not trendy somewhat organic with an industrial rugged touch. Most of my work includes patterns and or texture. I have elaborated on the sticks and stones line. New colors and new designs, incorporating bigger stones, and I plan to rename this collection the "Bliss " collection, These pieces will be at Carolina Designer Crafts Fair which will be held at the convention center  in downtown Raleigh this Fri, Saturday and Sunday. Come see me in booth D-3 This will be my first year with a corner booth. I have new work and always enjoy the response these pieces get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment